Monday, September 22, 2008

A dark future on the horizon

No pun intended...

So with the election growing ever nearer I thought it would be important for me to learn a little bit more about the presidential candidates.


While they they agreed on some issues, like same sex marriage, and differed on others, like abortion, the most concerning thing that I discovered is that they both admitted to being "Christians"

Now for most of you this is probably an unfamiliar term as it was for me, but I did a little more digging and discovered that Christians share a primary belief in the teachings of "Jesus" and I was shocked to discover that not only did this Jesus die nearly 2,000 years ago, but HE WAS NOT EVEN AMERICAN!

Here is a short list of other people who weren't American: Karl Marx, Adolph Hitler, Yoko Ono.

THERE WILL NEVER BE A BETTER TIME TO VOTE FOR A THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE!

No comments: