Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Last meal

If you were about to be executed, what would you request as a last meal?

I would ask for a ceaser salad with crutons and feta cheese, homemade rolls, some raspberries, a large vegetarian pizza (with artichoke), 6 strips of bacon, fettuccine alfredo with chicken, some sauteed mushrooms, a spicey McChicken sandwich, 3 sausage patties, 3 pieces of french toast, a gallon of eggnog, 12 boiled eggs (in the spirit of Joey Lawrence), a chicken chimichanga, a whole watermelon, 3 filet mignons, a cut of dog (hell, I'm about to die, why not?), a baked potato with chili and sour cream, porcupine meatballs in gravy like my mom makes, a glass of O.J., and a little lamb. I think I would just take a bite of everything and waste the rest just to spite whoever was about to execute me. Exept for the porcupine meatballs in gravy, I would eat all of those. Also, I would request a fish burrito from Molcha Salsa, and some orange chicken. Oh and a bag of salt and vinegar potato chips... and a bottle of grape juice... and a number 6 from Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles... and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... with banana... and Paris Hilton.

No comments: