Saturday, April 14, 2007

Coma Coma Coma

So have you ever wanted to be in a coma? I really wanted to be in a coma when I was in high school. I think it would be great if we could figure out a way to medically induce comas. It would be like a vacation from life, you know things getting a little stressful just take a week off. I wonder if you were addicted to cigarettes and you got yourself a three month coma if you could wake up without the physical addiction. You would probably still have the psychological habit but I wonder if it would make it easier to quit, I have heard that the first week is the hardest. Medically induced comas would definitely be a positive alternative to suicide. Instead of killing yourself you could just take a 3 year break and when you woke up everything would be totally different and it would be like a totally new life. And if things still sucked you could just go under another 3 years. I think that this could be a profitable business. We could charge by the week. We just need to figure out how to induce comas for a specific amount of time. If any one has any ideas how this could work let me know, cause I could really go for a coma right now.

No comments: