Saturday, February 20, 2010

DUMB VS. DUMBER #1

OK, so what we're going to do here is pit two notoriously stupid groups of people against each other to see who is dumber. I will present the two contestants and you can vote which is stupider in the comments.

AND THIS WEEK'S CONTESTANTS ARE...

Rich White Girls


VS.

Poor Black Girls



Two somewhat sad side notes. First, when searching for pictures of rich white girls, google suggested the search "rich white girl names" meaning that there are enough people searching "rich white girl names" that Google assumes that is what I am probably looking for. Of course this is most likely because of all the poor black girls at the public libraries looking for names for all of their children. Not that they are tired of poor black girl names like ShaNiqua and MoNiq, they have just used them all already. The second side note is that when searching for "poor black girls" most of the pictures were either of Africans(most likely taken by white people) or of white people (even more likely to have been taken by white people). Which leads me to believe that either black people do not own cameras, or they do not have internet connections.

5 comments:

just some guy said...

I guess I'll kick this off with a vote for poor black girls. It's not a race thing, I just think they have less opportunities for education because of their income level. If it makes any poor black people feel better, I hate rich white girls more. Though I doubt anything will make poor black people feel better except for getting that next fix. Yeah, you know what I be sayin.

Anonymous said...

From my perspective, I would have to say rich white girls. Mainly because they actually did have a chance to become educated, but refused the opportunity, which I think is stupider than someone who had no chance at all. Although, technically, poor black girls would generally be dumber. Either way, my vote is the white girl.

Anonymous said...

there's no such thing as an uneducated person.

just some guy said...

Dear Anonymous #2,
You wouldn't happen to be a rich white girl or a poor black girl would you? Cause that was one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

wolfsblood said...

In trying to figure out what makes both these demographics stupid, I found one common bond. Tube tops.