Saturday, February 13, 2010

This website ws pretty cool. It takes something in English and translates it to another language and then back to English. Then it does it again four more times and when it get's back to English its typically something completely different. It's kind of like the game telephone, except more fun. I don't know about you but it seems that when I've tried to play telephone as an adult the message at the end is always the same as the message at the beginning. I guess this means that either kids are just retarded, or the telephone game only works because there are little cheaters who change the message entirely just for fun (I was one of those little cheaters). Anyway, here is the result of my first test.




















I think it's interesting that the only original idea that seems to have survived is suicide. Maybe killing ourselves is the universal connection that we share with all humanity.

No comments: