Saturday, June 16, 2007

June showers

So... sometimes when I go to parties I like to take showers. Especially when they are parties at big houses where rich people live. Throughout the years there have been three instances where I have been moved upon to shower during a party. They are as follows:

1. 2002, I had just come from a steamy dance party and I was sweaten heavy. I was at a large house for an end of the year party and I went to the bathroom. While in there I noticed that they had a shower and I thought to myself, five minutes and I could cure my sweatiness. Five minutes later I was fresh as a spring morning and no one ever new the difference.

2. 2007, I was hanging out with my little brother and his friends and we went to a party at a huge house up on the hill. While exploring the house with "Ben" we found a rarely visited wing of the house that had two guest bedrooms next to each other. Each of the bedrooms had bathrooms with showers. If I stood in one and Ben in the other we could talk to each other through the wall. I proposed a race. He accepted. The rules were that you had to wash everything that you normally washed in a shower. He won.

3. Last night, We went to a big party up on the hill next to the university. It was supposed to go until 2 in the morning but it had been shut down by the time when we got there at 1:15. We felt kind of jyped that we missed out on the party so a friend of mine and I went into the house to explore it. It was quite nice, and one thing it had was a bathroom with a large jacuzzi with all sorts of water spouts. We had just been hot tubbing and I wanted to wash off all of the chlorine, so I suggested we take a bath. We disrobed and hopped in. They had this wierd purple protein shampo that I used to wash my hair, and I was pretty happy with the results. After we were done we discovered that there was nothing to towell off with except the hand towell next to the sink and the rug on the floor. I used the handtowell. We were trying to be as quiet as possible but it was difficult to keep from laughing as I dried "myself" off with the handtowell that I imagined someone might be using later. Then we got dressed and raided their freezer for ice cream sandwiches.

If you have never showered at a party, I suggest that you try it. It has been some of the best times that I have ever had at parties.

No comments: