Friday, June 8, 2007

Just joking

So I use the term joking quite often. But for me it usually doesn't mean that what I said wasn't true. It usually means that it was true, but I thouht it was funny enough for me to actually come out and say it aganst my better judgement. Had it not been so funny I wouldn't of said it but I still would have thought it. For instance talking to a freind of mine and for some reason the phrase "I'd totaly do you" came out. And for some reason instead of luaghing it off she was like "wait are you serious?" and all of a sudden I didn't know what to do. Was I serious? I was definitely joking, but does that mean that it wasn't true? Cause I would totaly do her, or at least I would want to but becase I don't believe in premarital sex we would have to be married. So in a way I was totally serious so I wasn't sure if I was joking anymore, then I started feeling awkward. For some reason it is only ok for me to say exactly what I am thinking if people think that it is a joke, which it is, because if it wouldn't have been a joke I wouldn't have said it. Cyclical? Maybe. The important thing to remembner is that if we were marred i would totally do her... hard.

No comments: